Friday, January 18, 2013

Please stop showing that much love on me !!

My friend came to stay over with me for a few days. He's sensitive, talks too less. Like I was previously( don't know whether I'm still).

I was helping in some situation and I was just showing genuine not over care.Then he said to me that made my senses on " Don't show love on me, I can't handle"

What is this feeling? When I heard those words, I felt like I was seeing my own reflection. How can one make that opinion?

Take me. I too had been rejected. So, may be he also got rejected. The intensity of that feeling is so potent  i guess.

Did they reject me? May be . May be not. Because they haven't told me their opinion about me . I'm sensitive.May be this was the very reason creating all this nonsense. Of course it is nonsense. I used to keep thinking and judging about what others were thinking about me. Famous Dale Carnegie said- Don't think of what others might think about you if you are going to do something. Instead do something that makes others to think good about you.

The hatred is such a high intensive thing. It makes us to make our own judgements. And I assumed and believed things to be true until I face that are not.

I've learnt that I should prevent myself from showing anger which basically anger because of myself. My friend told me that " He is the person who easily gets angry is the one who can't solve his own problems/baggage.So much confusion.

Carrying the guilt for long is not good. May be somethings are bound to happen. And not valuing oneself is also not good. I was there once. Some authors' books changed my thoughts. I started believing in myself and I have value.


No comments:

Post a Comment