Saturday, May 10, 2014

Good Bye Raeez !!!


"We met you a couple of months ago. It wasn't a short time, our friendship. We surely didnt figure your personality out, but we can say we enjoyed your company. You have left before and now again. But this time whatever happens this feels right. So to make myself feel satisfied and happy and although this may sound extreme I am throwing our friend RZ an online funeral. More like we are sorry we lost your friendship and we wish you could have lingered a bit more to say goodbye. No harsh feelings whatsoever from my side this time, I wish this sudden leave was of your benefit. You always thought some drama was good so here it is.. drama for you. We wish you all the best Raeez. Goodbye.    

Young buds hung from the tree
Birds around us, flew free
We were flowers then, happy and hued
Wary secrets, hidden not nude
The seeds now fly away
Like dandelions in the day
We wish you peace and joy
A part of time, you took away boy 
🌸

Ohh....

Hmmm
Hello Frosty, you may leave a few words too.

I don't think I will write a poem....

Okay

Simple bye...from me....

😃

But yes ill write something

hmm

Raeez, you have been there guiding me when I was going through a bad time. When I had a fall out with Ashi..... you helped me see things clearly. I wish you had stayed .... I tried...really tried to salvage...but maybe you never wanted this.... we had our ups and down but i wished i would have got to knwo you better because you are a nice person. I wish you a very happy life ahead... take care Good bye

Farewell, to The Thinker. 

And to the person who thought playing mind games are awesome

Whom I could get to be on better terms with.

Who was always a closed book

kael.

Kael.

Aha.

:)

😃

🌿

🍀

🍃

🌌

Ohk that's enough I guess

Yeah, let's.. go away. Let him be. "



Umm...! This virtual world took me in as if it's just a replica of reality and it threw me out saying ' learn some practicality!'

Reading these lines made me sad and funny at the same time, sad because I'm gonna miss them too, funny?  I don't know why.

Farewell !!! 

1 comment: