Thursday, January 29, 2015

Can I ?

These days (Jan 29) of my life are on preparing for GEPI for MBA. Faculty at Place team seems doesn't like my attitude or my work. I have always let him down at all his given assignments. I need to introspect to answer all those questions. Those are about any events in life related to management. It was bad, I am feeling low, very low. I don't know why I can't answer all those. Today it was too much, tears almost came.

While I was coming home two instances flashed into my mind.

One is of my mother sitting in front of TV watching food channels with her head titled to side. She doesn't have anything cheerful goes on in her daily life. Always looks sad, disappointed or waiting for her son to bring any light to her life... waiting...

Second is of my father, sitting in the corner part of the kitchen on a chair and looking out of the window and doing nothing. He just looks on and on.... waiting....

I haven't done anything to uplift the financial or healthy things for them so far. I am 25 years old.

Now after CAT I thought I have a chance, but I am afraid I'll fail... Failing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment